Friday, April 10, 2009

My GIRLS Actually L♥ve VEGGIES

Last night for dinner I made Amish
HAM AND NOODLE CASSEROLE
It is usually a really big hit with my
family, the girls l♥ve any type of noodles 
with cheese. Usually I don't make anything
else with it, but the book I was using suggested
CARROTS, I know I like CARROTS so I thought 
it DEFINITELY could not hurt. 
 To my SURPRISE
My GIRLS actually like CARROTS too.
They will tolerate eating most veggies, 
but they ACTUALLY enjoyed the CARROTS.

Here is how the conversation went:

XANDRA: Can I Please have some more Carrots?
DADDY: SURE, OK (he puts some on her Plate)
XANDRA: (like 2 seconds later) Can I have some more PLEASE?
she used the word PLEASE twice!!!!! ☻☻☻
DADDY: OK
XANDRA: Can I have the whole pan ?
RONNIE: Me too, Me too !!!!

No comments: