Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting to Know you


What is your occupation right now?  

Home Maker 


What color are your socks right now

   NO socks 


What are you listening to right now

 Clifford the big red dog


What was the last thing that you ate?

   I made Spanish rice last night for dinner with Turkey 


Can you drive a stick shift?

YES


Last person you spoke to on the phone?

 my MOM 


Favorite color?

  all the colors of the rainbow


How old are you today?

   26 


What is your favorite sport to watch?

  not a sports fan, but my favorite show to watch right now is American Idol 


What is your favorite drink

 Dr. Pepper

       

Have you ever dyed your hair?

 not in a really really really long time


Your favorite food?  

Mexican 


What is the last movie you watched?

  Payback with Mel Gibson


Favorite season?

  Spring time 


How do you vent anger?

 I wish I knew because I would be doing it right now, maybe crying 


What was your favorite toy as a child?

  Rainbow Bright 


Hobbies?

 blogging, gardening, dog training


Cherries or Blueberries?

 both, I also like raspberries and strawberries


Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

 YES 


Who is the most likely to respond?

  don't know  


Who is least likely to respond?    

not sure

Living arrangements?  

 I am living with my family in a house in NC


When was the last time you cried?

 right now 


What is on the floor of your closet?  

 soil 


Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?             

  Paige 


What did you do last night?  

   watched American Idol, other than that I would rather not say


What are you most afraid of?  

  emotionally loosing the touch I found from GOD, physically snakes and spiders


Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

   spicy with avocados and cheese


Favorite dog breed?

  American Bulldogs

 

Favorite day of the week?

 Sundays I use it as MY Sabbath day


How many states have you lived in?

  4 


Diamonds or pearls?

  Neither I would rather a home made macaroni necklace from my daughter 


What is your favorite flower?

I think all flower and plants are 

BEA-utiful, but my favorite tree is the Crape Myrtle

 

 This message was sent to me by e-mail from my friend Paige it asked me to forward it but i decided to post it here instead, I would l♥ve to read other people's responses to these questions as well.

 


No comments: