Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Garden in the MAKING


This is a post to let you know that YES
we are still working on the GARDEN,
as I was going out to finish the TRENCH
for the pet fence I found my DOGS 

HERE:
I thought it was extremely FUNNY
I usually find them SUNNING in the CHAIRS

We finished the trench and are now going to 
start working on ROTO TILLING 
We have to do it 3 times to make sure the
ground is soft enough, we also have
to rototill Manure into the mix.
Can you see my BIG dog in the back ground?
HERE is the LIST of what is going to be in our GARDEN:

  1. Corn
  2. Red Peppers
  3. Green Beans
  4. Peas
  5. Cucumbers
  6. Raddishes
  7. Onion
  8. Pumpkins
  9. Squash
  10. Tomatoes
  11. Carrots
  12. Potatoes
  13. egg Plant
  14. Strawberries
  15. Raspberries
  16. Grapes
  17. Watermelon
  18. Egg Plant
If there is any other suggestions I will GLADLY be taking them.

No comments: