Thursday, March 26, 2009

"SPRING CLEANING"

With the passing of the first day of SPRING, can you
guess what has been going on at our house for the past week ???
(here is a clue)

Yep time for SPRING CLEANING
now that is the first reason for the BIG cleaning

but, I also have alterior motives here is my LIST:

1)Because it is SPRING CLEANING time

2)Because John's BOSS A.K.A. the LANDLORD A.K.A. KRIS is coming

3)To dis-INFECT (i love that word dis-INFECT)

YES my whole family was sick NOT GOOD :-(

ALEXANDRA VERONICA
and JOHN (not pictured) were all sick.

Now when I do my SPRING CLEANING I always have to pretend my
GRANDMA
is coming over for a visit ,that way I can make sure I am EXTRA clean
(I am talking every CRACK, CREVASSE, BASEBOARD, & WINDOW SILL)



I am finally to the point I think I would pass my GRANDMA's Inspection
Posted by Picasa

No comments: