Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WOW!!!


So wow it has been 10 months since I have blogged, but between my computer crashing and fixing it my self, John quitting his job resulting in us having to move the first time , then having to move again ending up in Tennessee (which by the way we are in the Smokey Mountains and it is a fun and Gorgeous place to live) , then John getting a new job with me still working the new company there has been no time for anything but Chaos. So what prompted me to take some time today is my oldest daughter Alexandra started Kindergarten!!!!! She was mostly excited me on the other hand mostly an emotional wreck (luckily the teacher gave me a package of tissue when I dropped her off). I picked her up and she had a FUN day (her words not mine), the hard part was getting her to tell me everything that she did , it was like pulling teeth I had to ask her 20 questions to get to the answers. Well at least now I know I can handle it now off to help her with Homework!!!!





2 comments:

Em said...

What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

AAWWWWW!!!!!that's so adorable. she looks so excited for school.